Skip to main content

Success on the outside means nothing

The world we live in is a very special place. The Success on the outside means nothing unless you also have success within. There is a huge difference between well-being and being well-off.
Self-mastery and the consistent care of one's mind, body and soul are essential to finding one's highest self and living the life of one's dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are no mistakes in life, only lessons

There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self mastery from struggle comes strength even pain can be a wonderful teacher. To get rid of pain you must first experience it. We should stop judging events as either positive or negative rather simply experience celebrate them and learn from them. Every event offers you lessons. These little lessons fuels your inner and Outer growth. Without them you would be stuck on a plateau. Once you consistently apply this principle to your daily life and start to condition your mind to translate every event into a positive empowering one you will banish worry forever. You will stop being prison of your past. Instead you will become the architect of your future.

The Most Important Things to Say to the People You Love

I love you  - I acknowledge and appreciate you.  There is nothing as powerful as love.  Say it as often as you can and mean it. As Human-Being's we are hungry for love. Hearing I love you from the person we love is the most beautiful thing to hear. Don't just say I Love you. you can also represent your love indirectly tell them that you acknowledge the person they are. Tell them that you appreciate their efforts make them feel the love rather than just saying these words. The feeling of being loved is the best feeling in the world. I'm Sorry  - I feel bad for what I did. I regret my actions and would not repeat them. I have learned from my mistakes. I take responsibility and am remorseful.  Saying I'm sorry is not something that you should feel bad about you should take responsibility for the things you have wronged. By saying sorry you don't become small or weak rather you elevate in the eyes of the other person. Please Forgive Me ...